LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid ROI

Solved!
Go to solution
I am sure you will be having some image processing functions before/after the extraction. I meant you use a unique buffer name (Imaq create name) so that the images dont get over written.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 25
(1,764 Views)

dpg1 wrote:

Edit: I misunderstood (big time)...

No problem i "understood" that :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 25
(1,763 Views)

Haha 😄

Erm I'm investigating something at the moment (Using the IMAQ Histogram VI instead of the Light Intensity Histogram (Rectangle) VI) but I have a quick question - what's the best way to find the miniumum and maximum pixel intensities within and image? Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 25
(1,754 Views)

Hmm seems that worked 🙂 Thanks for the help and advice 🙂

If you know a way which I can get the minimum and maximum values from the histogram it would be useful still (but not essential - I think :D)

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 25
(1,747 Views)

Simply unbundle

un.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 25
(1,744 Views)
Ah but I'm using the IMAQ Histograph VI - is that problematic? Is there a way of getting the maximum and minimum values from this VI?
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 25
(1,741 Views)
Why not use a histogram? what is your image type?
Message 17 of 25
(1,728 Views)

It was laziness 😛 It's a grayscale 8 bit image. I've changed now and am using the Histogram function - I didn't realise how easy it was to extract the mean and SD. Can you explain the differences between the two VIs for me? (I'm a bit stupid :()

Thanks again for all your help muks 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 25
(1,720 Views)
To be frank I have never wanted to plot a histogram graph in real time so have never user histograph. from histograph you can get the histogram value but not min/max.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 25
(1,716 Views)
I see - thanks again for all your help - much appreciated! 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 25
(1,697 Views)