From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to program cRIO 9039

Hello. I have to program a switch using cRIO 9039 and LabVIEW. This is my first time working with cRIO and I had been reading manuals and userguide but I don't find the information in order to make my first cRIO program. I would be very grateful if someone can write a program like the program I want to make so I can start learning about cRIO programming. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,167 Views)

Hi Goku,

after reading the cRIO beginner tutorials you should open and learn from the cRIO/Realtime example projects coming with LabVIEW…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,151 Views)

So you read the CompactRIO Developer Guide 

https://www.ni.com/da-dk/shop/compactrio/compactrio-developers-guide.html

and you still don't know how to program an RIO application?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,139 Views)

Im learning how to program cRIO with the NI 9403. All the tutorial I've found are for FPGA programs. Other tutorials use the Digital I/O as a double and I just can work with them as a boolean and I don´t understand why.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,110 Views)

Hi Goku,

start with cRIO basics, like presented here.

@GokuJubilao wrote:

Other tutorials use the Digital I/O as a double and I just can work with them as a boolean and I don´t understand why.

Me neither. Never had any examples for digitalIO using DBL datatypes. Mind to link to those (bad) examples?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,105 Views)