LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to place pipes, pumps and valves in LabVIEW 8.5?

Hello,

I'm an Undergraduate student of Electrical Engineering and simulating the Lube Oil system for the gas turbine generator.

I need to know how I can place the pipes, pumps and valves in LabVIEW 8.5??

Also I need to know if a control symbol on front panel (e.g. a pipe) can be rotated/tilted or not??

Replies awaited.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(7,613 Views)

Pipes, pumps, etc. are part of the DSC module. They have all the controls of which you speak in 4 orientations.

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(7,610 Views)

There is a Multi-Segment Pipe control in LabVIEW, but it isn't on the palette.  It's a boolean and the color indicates the state.

The attached VI contains one.

Note in addition to changing the size/shape with the grab-handles, you can right-click to add/remove segments.

Message 3 of 9
(7,599 Views)

Here is a set of built-in decorations that aren't on the palette.

Message 4 of 9
(7,574 Views)

Thanks for your support. 🙂

There's a little technical hitch. The decos file is built on LabVIEW 10 and, as I mentioned, I have 8.5.

Kindly repost it.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(7,555 Views)

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(7,549 Views)

Thanks alot... 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(7,545 Views)

I'm a b.tech student.I'm doing my project on labview.I want to place pipes ,valves and pumps in my front panel.I have a labview of 2012 version.kindly post necessary link compatible with labview 2012

with regards

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(7,109 Views)

Did you try the ones linked above?  LabVIEW code is generally backwards compatible so the old versions should open fine in 2012.

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
Message 9 of 9
(7,091 Views)