LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 363513 At SMTP Attachments

Hi, 

I found this error occurred during an attempt to send two text files from a cRIO-9075. I'm showing the error message and a snip of my code that handles the emails. I found that this was happening when I attempted to send the file when said file is blank. In another part of the code, the system checks to make sure the file exists and if it doesn't it will cancel the email protocol. As these files existed but didn't contain anything, the handler would allow this to go through. I did some experimenting with this and found that the error will occur if one or both of the files were blank.

The work around is to never allow the file to be blank when sending. When the files are to be created I always make sure I have a starter indicator in the file before I fill it with data. This problem isn't a major issue but I thought I should mention it in case someone was struggling with it. 

If somebody would like to shed light more light on this, go for it. 

Cheers

Download All
Message 1 of 4
(3,358 Views)

Thanks for sharing this T.P_P_Titherington! Great use of community forums 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,316 Views)

Thank you for sharing! I believe this may just solve some of my e-mail trouble, too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously concerned about the Labview subscription model
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,060 Views)

Unfortunately it did not solve all my trouble with error 363513.

However, I would like to contribute that I found another cause that will yield this error: if you have an addressee that cannot be resolved to a domain: If for instance you concatenate two adresses together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously concerned about the Labview subscription model
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,028 Views)