cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Edition activation problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I saw a recent post also about this problem which is solved by re-installing, however I tried both 2020 SP1 and 2020 and re-installing, and I always receive "There is no license associated with your NI User account" error. I have the LabView CE subscription in my products list in my NI account. This is very frustrating, isnt this supposed to be a simple seamless process ?

Mete

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,292 Views)

Reinstalling will likely get you nowhere.  Try this, instead.  Hopefully, it helps.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,251 Views)

Thanks, I did not see that post, but unfortunately it did not help. I have 2020 at the moment (not SP1), not sure if that could be an issue. I first downloaded SP1 (which created the entry in my products list).

Mete

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,235 Views)

I tried 2020 SP1 again and also I tried a different account, still no success. I have no clue what I should do. Is this really working for all the world and we are only like 5 people having this problem ?

Mete

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,196 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author metebalci

This is just to close this thread for future readers. The problem is solved per: https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Labview-Community-2020-Edition-Activation/m-p/4128198/highlight/tru...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,112 Views)