0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(8,246 Views)

Is it a bug ?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(8,204 Views)

I found a workaround!

Use a network-shared array of strings instead and assign it to the property "List Items" of a List Box indicator:

ListBox.png

Example code here:

Building an array of stringsBuilding an array of stringsthe network-shared variablethe network-shared variableconverting an existing multi-line string into an array of strings (makes use of OpenG's Multi-line String to Array.vi which is part of the OpenG string lilbrary available via OpenG Library on LabVIEW Tools Networkconverting an existing multi-line string into an array of strings (makes use of OpenG's Multi-line String to Array.vi which is part of the OpenG string lilbrary available via OpenG Library on LabVIEW Tools Network

Ingo – LabVIEW 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, NXG 2.0, 2.1, 3.0
CLADMSD
Message 5 of 8
(7,010 Views)

thank you,

I'll test it, when it'll was possibleSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(6,975 Views)

there is screen difference between ipad and android tablet, both use different type of operating system, check your code again and did you use </br> line break tag?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(5,841 Views)

Hey Richard,

Thank you for your additional input. As described in the first two posts, thib_fr had no problem with line breaks on Data Dashboard for Android. Only the iOS version was problematic (but a workaround exists, as I described).

I am not sure if your posting is a question or an additional suggestion.

I did not use any html tags on my code (should be <br /> by the way in xhtml, having the slash at the end). I don't own any apple hardware anymore, therefore cannot test if this would make a difference. My gut feeling however is that it does not.

I attached my demo project from a year ago to this posting, could be more handy than the snipped above. Disclaimer: It contains one OpenG VI.

Ingo – LabVIEW 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, NXG 2.0, 2.1, 3.0
CLADMSD
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(5,836 Views)