Sensor Support Request

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 57
(2,890 Views)

watch the video and tell me i see wierd numbers .....but good work

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 57
(2,890 Views)

Well, I can't really tell you what is wrong without having the actual sensor to work with.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 57
(2,890 Views)

Thanks to Nathan for kick-starting the customization of the LIFA firmware and for implementing a LV Lib.

I fixed couple of issues, rearranged the code, and completed the implementation to support setting the DHT_Pin # and DHT_Type in LV code.

The code was tested fine with DHT11.

Calculations for DHT21/22 were added in LV but I have no such sensor to test with.

Cheers

Edited:

I just realized that I had an error in calculating the DHT21/22 temp when it's negative; obviously it will be hard to discover this error in warm weather!

Correction attached as Rev B

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 57
(2,890 Views)

Thank you Na Nathan_B., Sambo and all of you helped me it worksssssss finally ...........

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 57
(2,890 Views)

I am happy for you Morvy187!

I see that you are using HDT22. If you can place the sensor in a freezer and ensure that it still gives valid readings when negative, it would be great. I am still not 100% sure that negative Temps work fine! My HDT11 sensor doesn't go below 0 Deg C.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 57
(2,890 Views)

Thanks you sooooo much i`ll try it and inform you .....

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 57
(2,890 Views)

For some reason I couldn't read Analog inputs after reading the DHT sensor no matter what I try. So I updated the LIFA firmware with DHT code from the Arduino site: http://playground.arduino.cc/Main/DHTLib, which is a much cleaner implementation than the Adafruit's.

Now it works fine! Check the attached 'DHT_Test.lvproj', after you upload the modified LIFA_Base, of course.

Best regards,

Samir

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 57
(2,890 Views)

hey sambo plz could you give a littel explanation of that new Progman you did upload and why there is ana analog voltage read ports ????????

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 57
(2,890 Views)

I have an application where I have to read several analog sensors in addition to ambient temperature and humidity provided by the DHT sensor.

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 57
(2,890 Views)