Benchtop Measurement and Test
Distributed Measurement and Control
Systems Engineering Software
You can request repair, RMA, schedule calibration, or get technical support. A valid service agreement may be required.
Provides support for NI data acquisition and signal conditioning devices.
Provides support for Ethernet, GPIB, serial, USB, and other types of instruments.
Provides support for NI GPIB controllers and NI embedded controllers with GPIB ports.
Observe the following behavior in this series of events:
1. A regular ol' cluster is created.
2. The labels are dragged with the mouse to the snap-to upper left hand corner.
3. Right click on the control, change to indicator.
4. Right click on the Array, uncheck "Visible Items > Index Display"
Things I do not like about the above process:
1. Between steps 1 and 2, the cluster gained 7 pixels in height!
2. Between steps 2 and 3, the numeric and enum end up with a label that's about to tip over and fall off the left edge.
3. Between steps 3 and 4, the array label lost all support, and is definitely about to fall.
Proposal: When components of a control or indicator are hidden or shown, or the size is changed, the position of the label is invalidated, and repositioned based on the new bounds of the object.
If you like this idea, please, go back and like this idea too: Quirky Labels: Part 1.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
What do you need our team of experts to assist you with?
We'll be in touch soon!