From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crelf

Add a VI Heirachy Button to Filter out Reuse Components

I use a *lot* of OpenG and Internal reuse VIs (they can make up to ~95% of the number of VIs in a project), and, as they're all considered validated and released, I consider them the same way as anything in vilib.  To that end, I don't want to see them in my project VI Heirachy, so I'd like to see a method to selectively filter all items from user.lib (that's where VIPM puts all my reuse stuff, as well as OpenG stuff).

AddAButtonToFilterReuseComponents.gif

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
4 Comments
TiTou
Trusted Enthusiast

I don't see much difference with this one (on which you posted a comment and gave a kudo)

Me is surprised 😮

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

Jim_Kring
Trusted Enthusiast
crelf
Trusted Enthusiast

Laura: Please merge this with http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Idea-Exchange/more-exclusion-settings-for-the-VI-Hierarchy/idi-p/963...

TiTou: you've got a better memory than me 🙂  Thanks for pointing that out.

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
TiTou
Trusted Enthusiast

no prob'

I'm just happy to see we're asking for the same features 😉

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons