From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW FPGA Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wedo

Consider supporting a driver for Spartan-3E-1600KGate Development Board

Hello,

I would like strongly suggest to support a driver for Spartan-3E-1600Kgate Development Board.

Thanks

3 Comments
zafir

Dear Sir,

I desperately need driver for Spartan 3e XC3S1600 (1600K gates) Xilinx FPGA development board. You(NI) are providing driver only for Spartan 3e XC3S500 (500K gates) FPGA Xilinx University program board. Kindly also release driver for 1600K gate Board so that I can enjoy the benefits provided by NI Labview to develop my Final year project.

I am student of Industrial Electronics Engineering (IIEE NED PCSIR Pakistan) and want to develop FPGA based multiple axis Motion control and monitoring system on Spartan 3E 1600K board using Labview. We have decided to use Labview graphical programming technique to develop Monitoring system on PC (Labview environment) and also implement complex tasks of:

Velocity Profiling

Interpolation

Inverse Kinematics

PID controller

Encoder and PWM interface

Please release the driver for Spartan 3e 1600K gates as soon as possible. And also if you can provide guidance in our project then mail me at this address:

zafirhafeez@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Regards

Zafir Hafeez  

zafir

Please let me know when NI is going to release driver for spartan 3e XC3s1600E (1600K gate) board?

Or there is any user/developer who can alter the driver of 500K gate board so that it can be used with XC3S1600E board. Kindly reply. Its very urgent.

Thanks

Regards

Zafir Hafeez

Jokelnice
Active Participant

I think we always wanted to give more support for this type of development boards.

Ing. Jonathan E. Cruz Ortiz

ENERGÍA PROACTIVA S.A.S

Cel : (+57) 3173669343 - (+57) 3124451894