LabVIEW APIs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Structure Selector Labels

Can you tell me how to get a list of Selector Labels from an Event Structure refnum?  It seems like I should be able to get at it like this (except not Color property), but I'm stumped.

http://lavag.org/uploads/monthly_07_2009/post-7534-124837123385.png

I'd like to expand my CaseSelect RCF plugin to accommodate Event Structures as well as Case Structures.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,240 Views)

I need this functionality as well for a new RCF plugin I'm working on.

It seems the array of Refs from the EvntStruct:Frames[] property outputs a somewhat generic "Diagram Refmun" instead of "Frame Refmun" or something like that that I could get a Frame Name from.

EvntStruct-Frames.gif

Ed Dickens - Certified LabVIEW Architect - DISTek Integration, Inc. - NI Certified Alliance Partner
Using the Abort button to stop your VI is like using a tree to stop your car. It works, but there may be consequences.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,009 Views)

There's a discussion on LAVA where I posted a solution that uses OCR to extract this information.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 3 of 3
(3,009 Views)