BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starware - A new concept ?

wrote "Hmmmm... I'm not sure the large crazy frog icons will find a proper use"

Just delete  Crazy_Frog2 form your config folder and its gone.

Thanks CC!

I still concider it Beta  since it needs an import option to add a new gif rather than run a sepearte VI.

Another thing it could use is the ability to scroll the preview container so you get a better look at the gif. Look at the preview of Head Explodes . You can't see the gif until the end.

Another enhacement would allow the choice of which of the frmaes of the gif are shown in the palette. Bricks gives you no clue as to what the what the gif is all about.

But I always pick apart my code after the fact.

Have fun!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 91 of 121
(16,221 Views)

I managed to work in some changes  before the the Steelers lost to NE last night .

1) Cleaned up and added sub-VI's

2) Add events for web browser so I use it scroll bar while previewing.

3) Add Import right-click option to the picture ring that will grab URL in clipboard add file to config folder and then add image to collection (on the fly).

To use the last feature, first copy the URL of the new gif you want. Then right-click on the picture and select import.

The Sub-VI have been updated so use the whole zip to replace the previous version.

Feddback is welcome.

Top level VI = "CC & Friends Emoticons3.vi"

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 12-10-2007 06:04 AM
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Download All
Message 92 of 121
(16,201 Views)

Ben,

Could you repost that in 8.2? 

thanks

P.S.  Felt your pain during the game last night.

Message 93 of 121
(16,198 Views)

Here is an 8.2 version.

I had to hack it back into 8.2  since I used the new conditional For Loop .

Seems to work.

Please give it a test drive  and (fix the problems , err..... ) let me know how it works out.

Ben

BTW: Feel free to change or modify as you like. I would like to see updates so the community can gain from the changes.

Message Edited by Ben on 12-10-2007 02:54 PM
Message 94 of 121
(16,173 Views)

Thanks Ben,

I'm also an 8.2 "kind-of-guy" 

Message 95 of 121
(16,112 Views)
Thanks Ben! 
Message 96 of 121
(16,092 Views)

This zip contains an expanded config folder.

It now supports more than 250 Emoticons.

Here is a preview.

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 12-15-2007 02:54 PM
Download All
Message 97 of 121
(15,649 Views)
 now this is a very nice way of saying it! this is very . Does it come from cc?

thanks Ben (also for giving it to the 8.2).
i have a few suggestions, (like not showing a browser windows, but scan mouse position for adding a right-click copy paste to the icon) but i guess i need to learn first the prog  .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wires...
Message 98 of 121
(15,631 Views)
I think I know why the forum pages have become slower loading in recent days. 😄
Message 99 of 121
(15,628 Views)

altenbach wrote:
I think I know why the forum pages have become slower loading in recent days. 😄

Actually, my problem is usually more with the larger icons - since the forum does not use placeholders for the images, by the time the page fully loads, the text I wanted to read is usually not displayed in the browser any more.

(15,612 Views)