Message Edité par Jean-Pierre Drolet le 05-27-2005 11:27 PM

Message Edité par Jean-Pierre Drolet le 05-27-2005 11:28 PM

LabVIEW, C'est LabVIEW

Message 1 of 31
(9,768 Views)
😄 LOL 😄
Message 2 of 31
(9,707 Views)
Hi. My name is Enrique. Thank you for allowing me in your group, Stars Addicted Anonymous.

I want to confess that I used to get angry when somebody give me a poor rating.
www.vartortech.com
Message 3 of 31
(9,575 Views)
As a charter member of the Association of Star Seekers (a related group) I would also like to confess my addiction to stars.

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 31
(9,565 Views)
I'd say there is a lack of stars in this thread...

We should do a poll: "How do you react to low rating when trying to assist someone?" - Addicted Anonymous?
Message 5 of 31
(9,658 Views)
try here, I only answered as I read the question. Best thing..do nothing.

Regards
Ray
Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 6 of 31
(9,656 Views)
If it was not for that first gold bar....

I'd say who cares!

I once got a 1 star rating for helping someone and JP asked them why they did not give me a high rating. They replied I did!".

In some cultures, a smaller # is a better mark.

Then there was the period that led up to the Guru's demise. I was defending him and the next thing you know, a billion one star ratings.

It took me three years to climb out of that hole.

There is only one solution as far as I can tell. If you see that one of your buddies rating is lower than it should be, FIX IT. Start giving out the stars they should have received.

Ben

Association of Star Seakers
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 7 of 31
(9,656 Views)
And by the way, if you do the math, you need to earn about 20 5 stars ratings to cancel the effect of 1 1-star.

Ben
Message 8 of 31
(9,661 Views)
Here is something for all of you. 🙂

Message Edited by altenbach on 06-06-2005 01:40 PM

Message 9 of 31
(9,670 Views)

Stars Light, Stars Bright
It's Gold Stars I See This Night
I Wish I May, I Wish I Might
Get a 5 Star Rating for my Reply Tonight

Ed Dickens - Certified LabVIEW Architect - DISTek Integration, Inc. - NI Certified Alliance Partner
Using the Abort button to stop your VI is like using a tree to stop your car. It works, but there may be consequences.
Message 10 of 31
(9,536 Views)