From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Technical Resource

Wow! It's been a while since I don't hang out here. Everybody is all grown up now and there is a lot of new people.

Anyway, do any of you remember the "LabVIEW Technical Resource: The only LabVIEW subscription with VI Software included"? I have ten issues:

Volume 7, Number 1

Volume 7, Number 2

Volume 9, Number 3

Volume 9, Number 4

Volume 10, Number 1

Volume 10, Number 2

Volume 10, Number 3

Volume 10, Number 4

Volume 11, Number 1

Volume 11, Number 2

They are all in great conditions and with the CDs (yes! The VIs were delivered in CDs. Good days.)

Are you missing any of these issues from your collection? Do you feel like starting a collection about something related to LabVIEW?

All ten for only $15 plus S+H. If interested, contact me at enrique.vargas@vartortech.com

www.vartortech.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,064 Views)

20 issues here from Volume 8, Number 1 to Volume 12, Number 4

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,048 Views)

Enrique, I assure you many people remember both you and LTR. That said, I have only read a few articles that they had online and that was quite a few years ago, so I don't remember the details well enough. Would you say the content in those volumes is worth the hassle of shipping it overseas?

P.S. How about coming back? You're almost at 1K posts... 😉

(5,979 Views)

I would be interested in the LabVIEW Technical Resources. If they are available.

Matt

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,767 Views)

Mine aren't for sale.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,723 Views)