cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Keyboard

@f. Schubert wrote:

Imagine how a race condition would sound like. Smiley Very Happy

Felix

Which is it, White noise or pink noise that is completly random chaos?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 35
(5,449 Views)

I don't think Race Conditions are random noise. If you consider the extrem patterns of Bohrbugs and Heisenbugs which only show/never show when using a debugger.

A race condition would be more like two tones with a possible variation in the time period between them, up to the point where the second tone is played before the first, which is the situation where the race condition would show as a bug.

Actually, it wouldn't be a disturbing sound resulting from a race condition.

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 35
(5,434 Views)

I was of course kidding around but now I am starting to think that an audio plugin for DETT is actually a good idea.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 33 of 35
(5,422 Views)

@SteveChandler wrote:

I was of course kidding around but now I am starting to think that an audio plugin for DETT is actually a good idea.

And for those that have been reading along...

Please take note of what Steve said the next time you are brain-storming and someone responds to an idea with a phrase like "That is crazy". Sometimes the best ideas start as crazy ideas.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 35
(5,416 Views)

how about key board vs apple one remote  idea ?Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 35
(4,832 Views)