BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Keyboard

Why do I have to think of organists 😉

Well there are MIDI foot switches for the more modern electronic versions... (maybe even USB versions, however didn't searched long enough 😉 )

Because I don't like the direct brain-link  idea , my current fav IDE  is a big (white at beginning)) screen, one cam for eye tracking and another for gestic

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 21 of 35
(8,085 Views)

It doesn't have the "A" for Arrrrrrr 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 35
(8,056 Views)

Back in the day...

When DEC was still the second largest computer compnay in the world, they introduced a monitor called a "VT-220" that had a fancy new keyborad layout. It was Sooooo high tech that CNN used a giant sized version as the backdrop for their news room.

This week-end my son talked my ear off abou tthe new "kinect" (visual interface for XBox?) and how his avatar followed his motion right up to the celbratory "moon-walk" and Olivia's avatar had her chewing on her hand...

So....

is it now time to implement the 3D walk into your diagram code yet?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 35
(7,990 Views)

@Andrey Dmitriev wrote:

Yesss.... Finally I have done it:

Looks like someone had waaaaaay too much time on his hands! 😄

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 35
(7,845 Views)

Why don't you make a piano version then?

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 35
(7,754 Views)

On the surface that is not a bad idea and I happn to have an old keyboard or two laying around but the other direction that suggestion ca take us is...

Imagine if we could listen to the keyboard while the coding is happening.

What would a "Bubble sort" sound like?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 35
(7,731 Views)

@Ben wrote:

What would a "Bubble sort" sound like?

You need wonder no more - http://lavag.org/topic/12916-sorting-algorithms-set-to-music/

Now I want to write an audio plugin for the Desktop Execution Trace Framework! Only I don't know how Smiley Mad

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 28 of 35
(7,718 Views)

@SteveChandler wrote:

Now I want to write an audio plugin for the Desktop Execution Trace Framework! Only I don't know how Smiley Mad

...jumping ahead in time...

Two engineers are quitly debugging code when one excalims "There it is, did you hear that memory allocations?! And there again! And that swap to the UI thread sounded terible."

Ben

Message 29 of 35
(7,715 Views)

Imagine how a race condition would sound like. Smiley Very Happy

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 35
(7,698 Views)