BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Champions?

How come none of you have LabVIEW Champion logos anymore? Also it looks like there are some additional ones. There are too many to name but a big congratulations to all 75 of you! [Edit: Nevermind. It looks like that is just the people that are members of the community. The Welcome section under the overview has not changed]

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(9,174 Views)

I don't think you have to be a champion to join that group, and joining it does not magically make you a champion. 😄

That number 75 is unrelated to the actual number of champions.

(edit: ah, you figured it out already....)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(9,168 Views)

@Steve Chandler wrote:

How come none of you have LabVIEW Champion logos anymore? Also it looks like there are some additional ones. There are too many to name but a big congratulations to all 75 of you! [Edit: Nevermind. It looks like that is just the people that are members of the community. The Welcome section under the overview has not changed]

Standby while I slip into a phone both ... Has anybody seen a phone booth lately?

Spoiler

You'll be sorry you asked. Smiley Happy

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(9,130 Views)

@Ben wrote:

Standby while I slip into a phone both ... Has anybody seen a phone booth lately

There's a case cover for an iPhone that looks like a phone booth. Sort of. Does that count?

Message 4 of 9
(9,124 Views)

@Ben wrote:

@Steve Chandler wrote:

Standby while I slip into a phone both ... Has anybody seen a phone booth lately?

Spoiler

You'll be sorry you asked. Smiley Happy

Ben

Have you read the manual for that device?What is the device model number? Can you post a link to the manual?

and other ranndom macros.....

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(9,121 Views)

@Ben wrote:

I think they call them "cars" now. :dunno

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(9,103 Views)

Whach you talkin about?

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(9,095 Views)
Now the list is updated, so congratulations to all the new and existing champions!
=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(9,051 Views)

Yes, congratulations.  Now go and fill out your LabVIEW Champions member profiles.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(9,016 Views)