cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in connecting sub VI programs through the main program

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi ymanglik,

string constant should be connect to an array but it is not happening and showing error.

Which error?

Which array?

Where do you try to connect?

More ideas:

check1.png

- You have a lot of RubeGoldberg code in your VIs, such as shown above...

- Why do you have a "write.vi" that contains code to actually READ something from GPIB?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 92
(1,207 Views)

Hello................ Actually I want to connect string codes to an array object which is shown in 'data format.vi' file(attached). Please check and tell me how can I solve this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 92
(1,188 Views)
-Which string code?
-Which array object?
-When you need all files you will not upload it. And when you want to be precise you will upload 100files 😞
-What are those extra string constants?? Comments or descriptions?? If it is then you should simply double in block diagram and write your comment instead of using string constants.for more on adding comments
http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Commenting-a-wire/m-p/639026
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 92
(1,181 Views)

Hi ymanglik,

Actually I want to connect string codes to an array object which is shown in 'data format.vi' file(attached).

You only tell your goal, but you don't answer any of our questions...

Please check and tell me how can I solve this problem.

I did check and I still didn't find the actual place of concern. To solve the problem you should answer our questions...

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 92
(1,162 Views)

Hii I appriciate for your support.

Actually I want to know "working of ramping" . please reply urgently.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 92
(1,130 Views)

Hi ymanglik,

please explain "working of ramping" in more details. What do you want to achieve?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 92
(1,118 Views)

Hii I just want to know " what is ramping in labview programming for keithley 2410?"

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 92
(1,109 Views)

Hi ymanglik,

Keithley requires an user account before I'm allowed to download the manual.

So (please!) read the manual that came with your device and look for the commands needed to program a voltage/current ramp with the Keithley SMU. "LabVIEW programming" is similar to what you already have in that example device driver package…

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 92
(1,102 Views)

Hello

Again appriciate for your support.

Actually I have almost completed the program of "keithley 2410" but the main program(attachted) is still showing one error:

"Selector values has wrong type"

I have gone through all the files(Attachted) but did not get any clue to remove this error. So please suggest me something to solve this problem.

Urgentlly!!!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 92
(1,082 Views)
Solution
The case selector type is enum which returns U32 number. But in case structure you have given strings.
-Replace string names with appropriate item values found when you open using right click and edit items.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 92
(1,078 Views)