Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Nugget Series Tracking Thread (No Discussion)

Many of you have noticed a few "Certification Nugget: Threads reciently.

What are they?

The Certification Nugget Series is a community led initiative to enhance the NI Certification program by providing Certification specific advice from professionals who have earned the certifications and are currently using them to earn a living.  Our aim is to encourage potential certification candidates to make the certification attempt and provide personal accounts of methods employed that enabled current certified professionals to achieve NI Certifications.

Why are we doing this?

Each member of the "Certification Nuggeteers" community group has their own reasons for contributing.  However, some common ideas appear to show up.  A "Teaching Spirit" and a desire to see larger numbers of sucessful candidates are two common themes.

Can I write a nugget?

Of COURSE you can!   The NI Forums are free and open and no Certification Nuggeteer would choose to change that.  We do have some resources available that would help maximize the impact of your nugget so hey, give us a shout out and we can work together.

How do I join the Nuggeteers?

Contact any group owner

Proven Zealot

Knight of NI

Trusted Enthusiast

By Forum Private Messaging

OR Contact Jeff Bohrer via By Phone, E-mail, Snail mail, or just drop on by 8-Ball Consulting

(Follow the link for contact information- Trolls infest the forums and I get on enough spam-bot lists)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(13,301 Views)

Nugget 1 CLD can be found here

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(13,300 Views)

Nugget 2 CLA Can be found here

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(13,298 Views)

Nugget #3 CLAD can be found here

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(13,031 Views)
Can you share the "Certification Nugget:CLED" ??

I'm waiting for it..

Regards,
Sathish Kumar A
Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,351 Views)