BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please show your face!!!

Hi All i am using this dicussion forum for the past one year ( With different name) but i fixed my name from the past one month...

I am seeing the replies of the Champs like Ben, Altenbech, tst, Ravens fan, TCPlomp, smercurio_fc, Darren and lot more.. They were really good...

My desire is to see their faces... ( Really i like to see them all)... So champs please show your faces ( in your image gallery)... Its your follwers request...

Smiley Wink

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(15,556 Views)

@br.anand wrote:

... please show your faces ...

... said the guy with his face hidden behind a black special-ops mask! 😄

(You can find my my picture on the NI Community profile)

Message 2 of 16
(15,548 Views)

Smiley Very Happy   ... I will show my face when the Rectangles are colored with Dark brown or purple (am not sure with the exact one)... and having the tag as a trusted Enthisiast or more than that...

Thank you altenbach... Still looking young with the colorful beared ( ofcourse black & white are colors)...

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(15,546 Views)

HI altenbach,

it is nice to see your face...

Previously i saw your photo in NI coding Challenge winner..."Vampair Number". But I didn't notice you.

Thank you alten...

nice work service.... keep going knight.

<<Kudos are welcome>>

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(15,520 Views)

medium.jpg

This image was taken durring my Knighting Ceremony.

my wife (aka The Princess) is doing the Knighting. The "hat with propeller" was inspired by an old thread were Greg McKaskle suggested that all forum participants should wear beanies with propellers at NI week so we can spot each other. The shrub in the background was a gift from NI. The Teady Bear next to the shrub was The Princess's inspiration when she selected my avatar (I still think she was trying to humiliate me when she slected it Smiley Wink )

Ben 

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 5 of 16
(15,506 Views)

@br.anand wrote:

My desire is to see their faces... ( Really i like to see them all)... So champs please show your faces ( in your image gallery)... Its your follwers request...

Smiley Wink

Pick one

Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(15,493 Views)

As you can see from the two pictures already posted, there is a high probability (=better than random) that a LabVIEW Champion is RFC 2323 compliant. 😄

(You figure out what that means... 😉 Start here, for example)

Message 7 of 16
(15,484 Views)

It's a little out of date, but here's my high school yearbook picture:

5209_1108964002777_1187157974_271944_3591041_n.jpg

Message 8 of 16
(15,469 Views)

My picture should be avaiable on the NI community.

Ton

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(15,455 Views)

After waiting about 5 years to finally see Yair's face, I thought I may get a chance to see who it is I have been hanging with.

Now I am wondering if I have awaken in the "The Eye of the Beholder" episode*.

Ben

* BOY! did that episode freak me out when I first saw it.

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(15,440 Views)