From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed with stack sequence

Hello friends,

I am using my LABVIEW VI with signal express. I have connected all the controls and indicators to the connector pane and has built the source distribtion. I am attaching my VI. You can see while I import my VI in signal express.. in run LABVIEW vi step it does not show all the control and indicators.

Also if you please can go through my Vi you will see that I am using stack sequence. What I observe that variable (arrays) what I am using in the sequences other than the first frame are not getting updated. I am continuously taking data through tektroniks oscilloscope and that data I want to use in my VI. Oscilloscope will continuously be feeding data in. How do I move to the second frame untill first frame is still receiving data?  It may be the reason other variables are not getting updated.

Message Edited by 9966658175 on 12-10-2009 04:01 AM
Vipin
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,984 Views)
That VI does not make much sense. There is no need for a sequence, no need for any local variables, and no need for any for loop. Since you only attached an image, I cannot fix it. Just wire the multiply function to the DBL array like you did with the multiply to the waveform data and you are done. I don't understand why you are converting to I32.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,954 Views)

to Dennnis

First of all thanking you for your response.

Ya, you are right. there is no need for the sequence structure. But still one of the Local variable (MCA Data) is required. But as you are saying that for loop also is not needed, I dont get it. I have to separately access the element of an incoming array. How do i do that?  I mean in my case peak detector pallet is sending out data as an array that has to be used as an index to another array. As we all know that index can only be an integer (single element), not an array. How do i do that without using indexing feature of a loop?

Still my second problem is not solved. I want to continuously acquire data from an oscilloscope and then want to do processing on that continuously and show that online output data. I am using Labview VI in signal express. In my case up to peak detector pallet continuous data output is coming. But after that, output is not updating?

Can u help?  I am attaching Labview file this time.

Vipin
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,948 Views)
duplicate post, continued here...
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,926 Views)