From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I Want Labview Control An Indicator By Voice Recognition

Hi GreeceHellas,

You are really brilliant. 

I want to add password based on voice to this control indicator with voice. it means , gernerally to login anything we will  type user name and password. butI want to this with voice commands. Can u guide me how to implement. Please its urgent.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 34
(7,825 Views)

HI,,

Control Indicators With Voice.zip 52 KB is really awesome work. I cann't understand this code. Can you please send me explanation of this code to my mail id 2004.vasu@gmail.com

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 34
(7,719 Views)

I tried running this but there is an error in Speech Recognizer initialize.vi "Error creating instance of Grammar in assembly System.Speech.Recognition.Grammar, System.Speech, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, (System.FormatException: 'one-of' must contain at least one 'item' element.) <append><b>System.FormatException</b> in Speech Recognizer Initialize.vi"...and also the 12345.vi is not been working as per given...please help....Thank you

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 34
(7,583 Views)

hi

if any person has alabview project.

i can done it

please send me email

hadiakbariha@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 34
(7,487 Views)

Hey ghoonch, 

If you do not get any response from this, it might be worth while to create a new forum post regarding this question. This way, you can get more traffic since your thread is newer. 

Best,

KP

Kurt P
Automated Test Software R&D
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 34
(7,474 Views)

Hi!! Im interested in the proyect too, I liked it, its exacly what I was lookng for, but i want change the prhases....could you help me please? I need it to control several power unit controlled by voice,  and also I want to learn more about it, thanks for your help 😃 Robot wink 

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 34
(7,408 Views)

hiI need an example for that title.

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 34
(7,401 Views)

hi

could you sen me what u exactly want

thanks

hadiakbariha@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 34
(7,400 Views)

Hello

I am attempting to do a similar project. I tried running ur VI, it is running without error but inputs from windows voice recog is not working with the program.

Ex: when i say start, it goes to windows start instead of controlling the vi.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 34
(6,997 Views)

Hello

I am attempting to do a similar project. I tried running ur VI, it is running without error but inputs from windows voice recog is not working with the program.

Ex: when i say start, it goes to windows start instead of controlling the vi.

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 34
(6,996 Views)