NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"sCode=0xffffbc66: Description: Unknown variable or property name 'ReportStyle'. Error accessing item 'ReportStyle' when trying to optn the ReportOptions in TestStand 4.0.

I get the error "sCode=0xffffbc66: Description: Unknown variable or property name 'ReportStyle'.  Error accessing item 'ReportStyle'. when trying to load the ReportOptions in TestStand 4.0.

Has anyone seen this before?  If so how can I get around it as I will need to disable Report Generation for this system.

Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,545 Views)
Can you post your <TestStand>\Cfg\TestStandModelReportOptions.ini file?  It sounds like something may be incorrect in the file.  You may be able to solve the problem by deleting that file and reconfiguring your report options.

Allen P.
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,524 Views)

Hi,

I am also facing similar issue. "sCode=0xffffbc66: Description: Unknown variable or property name 'SequenceCall'. Were you able to rectify the issue? Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Into the pursuit...
Maverick
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,911 Views)

Hello,

I am not 100% sure how I resolved this issue as it was a few years ago.  However, I have attached the TestStandModelReportOptions.ini file that I used - hope this helps you.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,906 Views)