NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading default limits for every execution

Hi,

Is there a way to set the "Unload after sequence executes" as a default? I couldnt find an option. I can unload the modules from the file menu, and also with a statement step, but I am wondering if I can simply set this as a default.

thx.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,114 Views)

Try Run Options ----> UnloadOptions and select respective Unload Option.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,083 Views)

yeah... I mean is there a way to set that behaviour the default instead of changing it from step to step? Basically I'd like this option to be active when I add a new pass/fail test or action etc to the sequence.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,080 Views)

Customize the test type and save, use the same when you are adding new step.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,078 Views)

My personal experience regarding flexibility, specifically regarding limits, is to NOT rely on the limits in the sequence steps. Use a property loader and make sure to load a "default configuration" during execution in each execution. You can use multiple property loader to modify specific values in case needed.

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,060 Views)