From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get active result processing configuration in API

Solved!
Go to solution

Is there a simple way of getting the active result processing configuration during runtime?  I'd like to know in my plugin what configuration is active that it's a part of.  I'd rather not have to read the ResultProcessing.cfg file directly to get this info (but that is an option).

CLA, CTA
Not my tempo... AGAIN!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,263 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,232 Views)

Are you Rick-Rolling me with the link?... haha.  It takes me back to this page!

Can you provide more documentation as to how this provides the active result processing configuration?  I don't see that in Execution.Report anywhere.

CLA, CTA
Not my tempo... AGAIN!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,224 Views)
Solution
Accepted by GarryG

That value is not retained in memory after the configuration is loaded, so I think you will need to get it from the file.

Message 4 of 6
(5,220 Views)

OK.  Thanks, James!  I appreciate you replying.  Now I know for sure.

CLA, CTA
Not my tempo... AGAIN!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,215 Views)

A simple way to access to ResultProcessing.cfg file and read the active plugin configuration using Engine.ReadPropertyObjectFile() API method.

If you are making changes to the file, you will need to call the IncChangeCount() andSaveFileIfModified() API calls at the end of the VI to save the changes.

Message 6 of 6
(4,108 Views)