NI LabVIEW,CVI,数据采集等产品讨论区

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

VI Package Manager Install Xilinx Vivado

已解决!
转到解答

请问在Package Manager中如何安装Xilinx Vivado编译器,用于在本地编译labview fpga程序?

我找不到对应的package。

谢谢。

0 项奖励
1 条消息(共 11 条)
4,168 次查看

Depending on your LabVIEW version, you should either use the NI Package Manager, or just directly download the FPGA Module.

You won't find it in the VI Package manager.

Here's a possible link to get you started: https://www.ni.com/en-gb/support/documentation/compatibility/19/compatibility-between-xilinx-compila...

This allows you to select your LabVIEW version and hardware, then it will tell you which link to use for the FPGA module.

The online installers are just ~5MB, and include the option for you to install the Vivado or ISE compilers as desired.

Edit: This link might also be of interest, but it isn't a download link: https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Vivado-2017-2-Compilation-Tools-Direct-Download/td-p/4016094

GCentral
2 条消息(共 11 条)
4,141 次查看

在NI Package Manager首页搜索关键字即可找到:

pdengrd_0-1582298410625.png

0 项奖励
3 条消息(共 11 条)
4,113 次查看

谢谢! 我在NI Package Manager确实找到了,安装时失败 “服务器过早关闭了连接”如附件failed所示。同时我在设置->源里面看到Vivado的地址为:

https://download.ni.com/support/nipkg/products/ni-v/ni-vivado-2017.2-cg/19.0/release

然后我手动进入这个地址,在support目录下,没有nipkg这个文件夹,如附件source所示。这是不是我安装失败的原因?

下载全部
0 项奖励
4 条消息(共 11 条)
4,097 次查看

Thank you cbutcher!

I did found the compilation tool in NI Package Manager and tried to install it, but always got the message "
transfer closed with 1029755 bytes remaining to read".
The package source as stated is on server:
But I can not find the nipkg folder under the support folder.
Is this the reason I got the faild message?
Thank you!
0 项奖励
5 条消息(共 11 条)
4,093 次查看

Hi simonbatter,

I'm glad you found the download in NIPM, but I'm sorry that I don't know the possible cause of a failed download.

@simonbatter wrote:
The package source as stated is on server:
But I can not find the nipkg folder under the support folder.

I expect that this directory is probably not available for public browsing. I tried looking on the NI FTP website but didn't see anything promising - you could try if you wanted but I don't think you will find the Xilinx compilers there.

Do you have the FPGA module installed? You might be able to re-run the installation and select the compiler additionally (this will not require time for the reinstallation of FPGA module - it will see you already have it installed - or at least, it does for other components...).

Perhaps pdengrd can give advice about the NIPM failed download?

GCentral
0 项奖励
6 条消息(共 11 条)
4,077 次查看
解答
接受人 simonbatter

我也不了解这个错误是什么原因导致的~是不是因为你网络有问题?我这边安装是正常的:

pdengrd_0-1582379656283.png

0 项奖励
7 条消息(共 11 条)
4,069 次查看

我这边可以更新其他package,但都无法成功更新,可能确实是网络问题 。我试着重新用ni fpga自安装程序装一次。

不管怎么样,谢谢你的支持!

0 项奖励
8 条消息(共 11 条)
4,057 次查看

I installed my fpga module from a standalone *.iso file, not from the NI Package Manager, because it always faild.

May be it is because my unstable network access.

I will try it again.

Thank you cbutcher.

0 项奖励
9 条消息(共 11 条)
4,054 次查看

确实是我的网络问题,我被政府墙了。我找了个梯子就可以正常安装了。。。。

谢谢你的提醒。

0 项奖励
10 条消息(共 11 条)
4,044 次查看