Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent-4 bit down counter from binary 15 to 8

hi,i need help with my assignment

i need to design a 4-bit down counter from binary 15(1111) to 8(1000)

also need to connect 7 segment LED

i havealmost complete with my cct,just need some modification...pls help asap

i have another 2 days more before dateline...thx in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,027 Views)

Why would you expect us to help YOU do your homework for you?  You must be crazy.  We are here to help, but if we do this work for you, what will you learn?  What the hell are you spending $XXXXXXX for an education when your asking other people to do YOUR work?  Before you even THINK about giving me any lip, I was a college electronics professor for 8 years.  You ought to be ashamed of yourself........its just another form of CHEATING.  Now, if you angled the question differently, like, hey, my counter is acting funny because of XXXX problem that I've traced it to, could some one help GUIDE me as to what may be wrong so i can correct it?.....................think about it..........

Signature: Looking for a footprint, component, model? Might be here > http://ni.kittmaster.com
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,015 Views)

i have completed my counter circuit,it can count from 15-0 but when i connected my switch for it stop at 8,an error occur

i dont know whats wrong...need help

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,008 Views)

this one is the original cct,ive added logic gates so that it would clear at temp state 0111(7)

but it doesnt work,which part did i do wrong?thx in advance

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,007 Views)

just delete this thread...i just completed it

this is it

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,992 Views)

except for U8 still hanging around doing nothing, looks like you got it going.  Good job.  This thread should not be deleted for others who are doing school work to see that this isn't the place to come for others to do their work for them.   With the amount of effort you put here to get someone to do it for you, you would have been done hours ago.  Sometimes you just have to step back and reenter the problem from a different angle to achieve your end goal results.  Glad you got it going, I hope my harshness only serves to make YOURSELF a stronger and better electronics guru.  Best Regards, Chris

Signature: Looking for a footprint, component, model? Might be here > http://ni.kittmaster.com
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,988 Views)