From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do if the 20 character activation code will not work?

Multiple times I have attempted activating the multisim 11.0.2 and it has not accepted the serial number I was originally given, or the one I recieved in the email, and the email also gave me an activation code that I have tried multiple times as well, yet it still won't work. I have three days left to activate the code, and it would be great if someone was able to give me a solution quickly. Thank you.

lamoguy97

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,393 Views)

Hi Lamoguy97,

Send me a private message and provide me with your serial number, I will look up your serial number and tell you what product it should activate.

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,387 Views)

I keep receiving an error for my serial number. I am in need of approving my multisim before it expires.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,112 Views)

Hello gsal4543,

Can you send me a private message and provide your serial number, I will look up your serial number and make sure it is an accurate serial number.

Regards,

Sharanya R
Market Development Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,096 Views)

So I am having a similar issue. I was using Multisim 14.2 Education Edition and it just stopped working. I have tried emailing back and forth with support to resolve it but all they do is send me the same serial number and activation codes that do not work. I cannot even open a service ticket using my serial number. I can send you screen shots of the process and error messages I get.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,620 Views)