Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do if the 20 character activation code will not work?

Multiple times I have attempted activating the multisim 11.0.2 and it has not accepted the serial number I was originally given, or the one I recieved in the email, and the email also gave me an activation code that I have tried multiple times as well, yet it still won't work. I have three days left to activate the code, and it would be great if someone was able to give me a solution quickly. Thank you.

lamoguy97

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,325 Views)

Hi Lamoguy97,

Send me a private message and provide me with your serial number, I will look up your serial number and tell you what product it should activate.

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,319 Views)

I keep receiving an error for my serial number. I am in need of approving my multisim before it expires.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,044 Views)

Hello gsal4543,

Can you send me a private message and provide your serial number, I will look up your serial number and make sure it is an accurate serial number.

Regards,

Sharanya R
Market Development Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,028 Views)

So I am having a similar issue. I was using Multisim 14.2 Education Edition and it just stopped working. I have tried emailing back and forth with support to resolve it but all they do is send me the same serial number and activation codes that do not work. I cannot even open a service ticket using my serial number. I can send you screen shots of the process and error messages I get.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,552 Views)