From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circuit error (booster) 12V - 54V

Hi my name is Eduardo, I was working with multsim 14, making some boosters for a project, most of the circuits worked fine, but there is this one in particular that i cant make it work, i dont know why, i attached an image of the circuit and the Convergence Assistant, which tell me everytime that the error is fixed, but when i run it again the error happen again in the same way. Im new in this kind of forums, please only contructive aswers, i will look it by myself too, but if someone have an idea that can give me by taking a look i will appreciate it a lot. Thanks and have a good day

Multisim Convergence Assistant Summary Report
Convergence Assistant Summary Report
Outcome:
The simulation error was corrected successfully.
Changes Made:
Multisim Convergence Assistant Log
Step 1: Verifying Error Scenario
...completed.
Step 2: Setting parameter Integration Method (METHOD) to Gear
Simulating...
...completed. Simulation error fixed.
Step 3: Attempting rollback of Integration Method (METHOD) to Gear
Simulating...
...Rollback successful.
Convergence Assistant completed successfully.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,938 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,908 Views)

First of all, thanks for your answer, it was a very good idea but sadly in this circuit didnt work, after a few seconds running it crashes, i will continue searching, good day.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,887 Views)

Just a thought, have you tried a gate resistor between the function generator and the transistor gate?

2 or 3 ohm's is not a bad starting point.

Are you running this at 50% duty cycle?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,884 Views)

I`m sorry Dave for not answering before, i tried the gate resistor but it didnt work, for now i`m leaving that circuit, and i started working on some others. Thanks for your time. Good day.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,847 Views)

Hoi Dave, i read your answer and now i'm asking to you , can the problem may came from the 50% duty cycle about you? because, Im having some similar problem with my interleaved DCDC converter in multisim, which use 50% dc. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,934 Views)