Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circuit error (booster) 12V - 54V

Hi my name is Eduardo, I was working with multsim 14, making some boosters for a project, most of the circuits worked fine, but there is this one in particular that i cant make it work, i dont know why, i attached an image of the circuit and the Convergence Assistant, which tell me everytime that the error is fixed, but when i run it again the error happen again in the same way. Im new in this kind of forums, please only contructive aswers, i will look it by myself too, but if someone have an idea that can give me by taking a look i will appreciate it a lot. Thanks and have a good day

Multisim Convergence Assistant Summary Report
Convergence Assistant Summary Report
Outcome:
The simulation error was corrected successfully.
Changes Made:
Multisim Convergence Assistant Log
Step 1: Verifying Error Scenario
...completed.
Step 2: Setting parameter Integration Method (METHOD) to Gear
Simulating...
...completed. Simulation error fixed.
Step 3: Attempting rollback of Integration Method (METHOD) to Gear
Simulating...
...Rollback successful.
Convergence Assistant completed successfully.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,898 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,868 Views)

First of all, thanks for your answer, it was a very good idea but sadly in this circuit didnt work, after a few seconds running it crashes, i will continue searching, good day.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,847 Views)

Just a thought, have you tried a gate resistor between the function generator and the transistor gate?

2 or 3 ohm's is not a bad starting point.

Are you running this at 50% duty cycle?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,844 Views)

I`m sorry Dave for not answering before, i tried the gate resistor but it didnt work, for now i`m leaving that circuit, and i started working on some others. Thanks for your time. Good day.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,807 Views)

Hoi Dave, i read your answer and now i'm asking to you , can the problem may came from the 50% duty cycle about you? because, Im having some similar problem with my interleaved DCDC converter in multisim, which use 50% dc. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,894 Views)