Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serious

Can we use the ADC on sbRIO9612 directly or we have to use any other data acquisition device like NI922x series with it?

If we need other data acquisition device with it then why?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,981 Views)

Hi sunny.garg,

of course you can use Analog Inputs on sbRIO. You can find parameters of AI in specification. What are your requirements for ADC?

Best regards,

CaravagGIO

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,947 Views)

Hi CaravagGIO,

First of all Thank You for replying.

I need to acquire data from 4 analog input simultaneously at the rate of 500kS/sec. Is it possible with sbRIO9612 only?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,940 Views)

@sunny.garg wrote:

Hi CaravagGIO,

First of all Thank You for replying.

I need to acquire data from 4 analog input simultaneously at the rate of 500kS/sec. Is it possible with sbRIO9612 only?

Did you read the specifications that were provided in the previous post?  Because it answer this question for you.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,930 Views)

Hi,

you cannot use sbRIO for 500kS/s simultaneous AI because sbRIO-9612 has  250kS/s aggregated. You should connect C-series module to sbRIO with required properties. For example NI 9239E has 4 simultaneous analog inputs with max sampling frequency 50kS/s.

Regards,

CaravagGIO

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,926 Views)

I am sorry 50kS/s is not what you want :). Unfortunately it looks the highest simultaneous sampling rate provided by C-series module is 100kS/s (NI 9215E).

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,918 Views)

I got the idea. Thanks for helping.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,905 Views)