Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB NI-9239 BNC Adapters

Hello, 

I have the USB NI-9239 DAQ with the screw terminal block. I'm able to pop these blocks off and there are two pins for each analog input. I am looking for the pin to BNC (female) adapter for this so we can plug in BNC cables directly. Does anyone know the part number? 

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,056 Views)

You would have been better if you had ordered the BNC version.

Anyway, you can get these BNC breakout cables and screw them down in your connector

https://www.pomonaelectronics.com/products/cables/bnc-f-20-awg-leads

santo_13_1-1633116951252.png

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,042 Views)

This isn't what we are looking for. We've been told there is actually a small adapter for the pins behind the terminal block that have a BNC mate. We currently use a similar wire to BNC adapter shown here that is not as sturdy as we'd like.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,026 Views)

Interesting, may I know where you got that information from? because I don't see any such accessories sold by NI.

As per your description, you pull out the terminal block, exposing the male pins of the terminal block (kind of Phoenix combicon connector), and you got a BNC male connector with the female end that would mate with the male pins of the terminal block.

Moreover, adding the BNC mating torque directly to the connector block on the module would damage the pins and that is why there is a BNC version of 9239 with the BNC mechanically screwed to the case.

Let's see if other forum users have heard of such an accessory.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,023 Views)