Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-6341

Hi all,

Can the DIO voltage of USB-6341 be maintained? As far as I know, the logic high will be varies in between 2.2V-5V.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,566 Views)

AFooooo wrote:

Can the DIO voltage of USB-6341 be maintained? As far as I know, the logic high will be varies in between 2.2V-5V.

That specification is for the input voltage to be considered a logic High.  The output is a 5V TTL and will only drop from the 5V when the current limit on the line is reached.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 4
(2,523 Views)

Hi,

So means that we cannot set a static output voltage for DIO is it?

Is it possible to set a value for DIO output voltage if we add pulldown resistor or potentiometer?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,508 Views)

It'd be better to add some isolation by using your DO to operate something like a relay to  control an independent supply of DC voltage.

-Kevin P

CAUTION! New LabVIEW adopters -- it's too late for me, but you *can* save yourself. The new subscription policy for LabVIEW puts NI's hand in your wallet for the rest of your working life. Are you sure you're *that* dedicated to LabVIEW? (Summary of my reasons in this post, part of a voluminous thread of mostly complaints starting here).
Message 4 of 4
(2,501 Views)