From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI-6722 output default

Hello, I´m using PCI-6722 and I think something is wrong. If a put a DC voltage in one output channel, when I close the task or clear it and when I reset the card the output still continue to the last value configured. Is this the normal behaviour of the DAQ PCI-6722? This is a problem because I have to configure it to zero volts each time.

Thank you,
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,972 Views)

If a put a DC voltage in one output channel, when I close the task or clear it and when I reset the card the output still continue to the last value configured. Is this the normal behaviour of the DAQ PCI-6722?
Yes it is.
Yow will have to programatically set that particular channel to 0 Volt
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,964 Views)

If a put a DC voltage in one output channel, when I close the task or clear it and when I reset the card the output still continue to the last value configured. Is this the normal behaviour of the DAQ PCI-6722?
Yes it is.
You will have to programatically set that particular channel to 0 Volt
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,963 Views)

Hi Desirée,

As devchander explains to you and we talk yesterday by phone, the easiest and only way is just to set to 0 the output writing 0 on the output before closing the vi.

The Analog output is only going to reset to 0 when the Power-cycle of the card restarts (for example a rebooting of the PC). Otherwise (PC hangs, vi hangs, LabVIEW hangs, close a vi, close LabVIEW, etc....) the last value is stored and keeped,

Thanks devchander for your answer 😉

Regards,

Jaime Cabrera

NI Applications Engineering Spain
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,952 Views)
You are welcome, Jaime Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,948 Views)