Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI-6722 output default

Hello, I´m using PCI-6722 and I think something is wrong. If a put a DC voltage in one output channel, when I close the task or clear it and when I reset the card the output still continue to the last value configured. Is this the normal behaviour of the DAQ PCI-6722? This is a problem because I have to configure it to zero volts each time.

Thank you,
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,956 Views)

If a put a DC voltage in one output channel, when I close the task or clear it and when I reset the card the output still continue to the last value configured. Is this the normal behaviour of the DAQ PCI-6722?
Yes it is.
Yow will have to programatically set that particular channel to 0 Volt
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,948 Views)

If a put a DC voltage in one output channel, when I close the task or clear it and when I reset the card the output still continue to the last value configured. Is this the normal behaviour of the DAQ PCI-6722?
Yes it is.
You will have to programatically set that particular channel to 0 Volt
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,947 Views)

Hi Desirée,

As devchander explains to you and we talk yesterday by phone, the easiest and only way is just to set to 0 the output writing 0 on the output before closing the vi.

The Analog output is only going to reset to 0 when the Power-cycle of the card restarts (for example a rebooting of the PC). Otherwise (PC hangs, vi hangs, LabVIEW hangs, close a vi, close LabVIEW, etc....) the last value is stored and keeped,

Thanks devchander for your answer 😉

Regards,

Jaime Cabrera

NI Applications Engineering Spain
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,936 Views)
You are welcome, Jaime Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,932 Views)