From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital I-O Configuring

Hi, I have a 6024E and BNC 2111 connector block. and NI-DAQmx Ver8.6 with Labview Signal Express.

I want to use PFIs as digital output. How can I configure as output them?

Can I check them after the configuration with NAtional Ins Test Panel.?

Also, I checked it other same question. In some answers, I saw  "DIO port config. vi" but I dont have it.

Best Regards.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,861 Views)

Hi kadikoy,

You cannot use the PFI lines as Digital Output in the E series boards. In this knowledge base you can find more information on how you can configure the PFI lines for your PCI-6024E card. Do you have another connector block? If you need to access the digital lines in this card one option would be to use another connector block, like the BNC-2110 or BNC-2115. Those will give you access to the digital lines of the card. I hope this is helpful,

Ana P
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,833 Views)

Thanks alot. we have just bought our BNC-2111 connector block. Only one time we tested it. can we change it to BNC 2110?

Do you have any information about this subject.?

Reagrds.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,818 Views)

Hi kadikoy,

I suggest that you contact our customer service representative about your options with this device; you can do so by calling at 1-866-ASK-MYNI (1-866-275-6964).

Regards,

Ana P
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,747 Views)