Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pulse oximeter

As a project. I am developing my own pulse oximeter and i am going to be using a DAQ 6211. There are four things i need to do with lab view which i have no idea how to do. I am very new to Lab view.

Ok the circuit i am building has a receiver and a transmitter. The transmitter has two LEDs that need to take control signals to turn on one at a time. Therefore, the control signals into the light diodes need to be time multiplexed.
There needs to be a carrier of certain frequencies outputed from my other analogue output. This way both of my analogue outputs are used.

Furthermore, i am using a AD630 to demodulate the am modulated signal. The synchronisation signal for this needs to come out of an digital output.

Furthermore, on the receiver end i need to collect data. This needs to create a pulse signal by recognising the peaks, where the peaks are not spike like.

I am just wondering if there is a program already on labview that someout could send me? or help me with?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,569 Views)

Hi,

This link should be of some use to you - it is a Getting Started Guide for DAQmx, National Instruments drivers that are used for configuring our hardware such as our Data Acquisition devices:

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/5434

Regards,

Dan - Applications Engineer NIUK

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,546 Views)