Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ help in automated task

Solved!
Go to solution

Like I said, I don't use the DAQ Assistant. If wiring the Boolean in does not work, insert a 'Boolean to (0,1)' function. Are sure you have selected a digital output?

Edit - Just really noticed that you are using an analog output instead of a digital. That probably explains why wiring the Boolean does not work. why are you using an analog output?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,115 Views)

My output for this is on an analog output here.  I hooked it up before the "not" statement and after and it still only gave me a 1 value.  Insert that Boolean to the output and connect it in sequence with the line coming from the shift register to the assistant?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,112 Views)

I have the boolean hooked up after the green line comes in from the shift register to the daq assistant, nothing changed.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,109 Views)

Booleans will not work with an analog output. I understand now why you had the 0 and 5 inside the case statement. Use the case statement again or just a Select function.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,107 Views)

So go back to using my original VI?  The only thing I'm really trying to workout is the loop.  like once I initialize it, I just want to let the arm go up and down for 100 iterations then stop.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,105 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author emunoz03

That is not at all what I said. What I said was to use the case statement or make it simpler with a Select function.

Message 16 of 17
(1,103 Views)

The thing that worked was inserting the case statement into my loop as a whole.  Thank you very much for your patience and help!

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,087 Views)