Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI softmotion gives a error when deploying

Hi all i tried the example of  getting started with the softmotion for solidworks..

i completed whatever been said in the example its not giving any error until the last step

when i press the deploy button am getting error as it stated below.

The NI Scan Engine is not running. Please verify that the project is configured to start the scan engine on deploy operations. Also, make sure that LabVIEW and all associated I/O drivers are properly installed.

c2.PNG

am using labview 2012 evaluation version, softmotion 2012 evaluation version and solidworks 2013 students version.

i had checked all the things regarding scan engine and its all enabled as its said in the tutorial 

i had been doing this tutuorial again and again for more than 30 times today but haven't succeed.. i tried google this problem but not got any solution regarding to 

this particular problem.

i tried long before and its working fine. recently i unistalled and reinstalled labview..

any help will be highly appriciated and ur timely help will make me progress towards learning this new idea..

am really looking forward for ur replies friends 

thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(8,160 Views)

You must configure cRIO chassis to run in scan mode and deploy it. Please refer to http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361K-01/lvioscanhelp/scan_engine/ for more informaiton.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(8,092 Views)

i am experincing same problem with the sofmotion, and i cant figure out what's wrong 

i think a screen shot on how the problem was fixed would have been more appriciated

thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(7,696 Views)
Hi coucou. Please disable your internet connectivity. And try connect softmotion with solidworks. This will resolve your problem mostly. If the problem persist contact me I can do all the possible help by me..

Thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(7,688 Views)
Hi coucou. Please disable your internet connectivity. And try connect softmotion with solidworks. This will resolve your problem mostly. If the problem persist contact me I can do all the possible help by me..

Thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(7,686 Views)
hi can some one help direct me to the link where i can installed motion analysis,"so i can get my peak torque and peak velocity" i have spend hours looking on NI page, and i still cane find it, i will appreciate if someone would help me with where i can find this add-on
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(7,655 Views)
Hi coucou contact me at jayakumarmagesh@gmail.com I will send u the required files..

Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(7,651 Views)
hi mageshmx u ask me to contact u on the email u drop, which i did and i got no reply yet, here is my email u can contact me on" okundiacourage@yahoo.com" will be expecting your reply thanks
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(7,633 Views)

hello please am a student  i want to ask you some quastion that i have probs with it

i want to creat an application with labview 2014  and solidworks 2015 with softmotion simulation so i got a probs that i cant deploy my project with error 77009 (0x00012CD1)

message error : 

NI SoftMotion Error Codes

A function in NI SoftMotion was called without creating or starting the controller service. Verify that the NI Scan Engine switched to Active mode and that there are no faults on the axes.

please your help was a great things

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(6,470 Views)

Hi

I am facing same issue,

Getting error"

A function in NI Softmotion was called without creating or starting the controller service. Verify that the NI Scan Engine switched to Active mode and that there are no faults on the axes.

"

Any solution you have found for running Axis with out the error?

please let me know your suggestions.

thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,200 Views)