Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vision Assistant > Labview ploblem EMERGENCY!

Solved!
Go to solution

i'm on senior project for my study in bachelor degree.

and my project is to create an orientation for  robot FANUC to pick a thing by using CCD camera.

my problem is when i  transfer my VA to labview module by using create Labview VI function

1. the module doesn't show the calibrated output from pattern matching

2. in the image out panel doesn't show how their matching it shows only the image 

how can i fix this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 40
(5,497 Views)
and this is my object to pick
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 40
(5,484 Views)
I am guessing you are talking about image overlay. (Showing the matched object). In vision assistant it will show the pattern matched bounding box and when you convert that scr to a vi you have to use "Imaq overlay rectangle" from the overlay functions.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 40
(5,465 Views)
gen.PNG
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 40
(5,463 Views)
Attaching the vi and template. Do post if if have want something different.
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 40
(5,456 Views)
i can't open ur file . it got an error seems it looking for IVA Match pattern Algorithm.vi
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 40
(5,444 Views)

Hi NuMetal,

The VIs with IVA infront of the name are created by the Vision Assistant.  You can find the VIs in \vi.lib\vison\Vision Assistant Utils.llb.   LabVIEW does not normally check here when loading VIs, so that is why it cannot find it.  I have also attached the subVI.   You may also want to consider using the  "Pattern Matching Example.vi," found in the NI Example Finder under Toolkits and Modules >> Vision >>Functions.

I hope this helps!

Kristen H.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 40
(5,418 Views)
Yes i had created the vi in lv 8.0. But i have also given the screen shot which should help you give an idea isnt it?
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 40
(5,403 Views)
guess my english is not so well .. this is my screen shot with the ploblem i worked on so.. it's gonna be easier for u guy to understand
Message Edited by NuMetal on 12-17-2009 11:00 PM
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 40
(5,401 Views)
I am not getting it very clear. But can you confirm whether you want to calculate the object dimension difference before and after calibration? If yes then how do want the indication to be?
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 40
(5,392 Views)