Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The DLL could not be found error

I have upgraded the IMAQdx on Real-Time Desktop target from 3.7 to 3.8 version. After that all imax functions in LabVIEW and MAX return same IMAXdx error "The DLL could not be found". Does anybody know what happens and how to fix this problem? I have tried uninstall the IMAQdx and then insall it again. This does not help.

Sergey

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,394 Views)

For me it seems that something to wrong during the installation. Try to repair or reinstall IMAQdx.

Also be sure that firewalls and any other blocking software like virus scanners are off.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,386 Views)

Christian, I have tried to reinstall and unstall/insall again. It does not help. There are no known by me firewall and virus scanning software under LabVIEW RT target. Now I am thinking that probably the problem in the IMAQdx licensing.

Sergey.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,381 Views)

You might be right! Do you have the Vision Acquisition Software activated?

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,379 Views)

Yes, it is activated on my laptop that I use to upload software to real-time target (real-time desktop on NI 8354). Unfortunately I cannot find the procedure to activate IMAQdx on real-time. It works fine before IMAQdx upgrade and I cannot remember any additional actions I have performed when I have install it first time.

Sergey.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,377 Views)