From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with ROI rotated rectangle

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a ROI rotated rectangle with LEFT TOP coordinates and the rotation angle fixed. i am looking to put in the ROI input and change the RIGHT of different length as the image I attached ( image 1).

1.PNG

I tried using the IMAQ Convert ROI to Rectangle function and changed the short length of RIGHT (image 2) but it ran out of my expectations, It is deviated from the original ROI position and the length is also wrong when I enter the RIGHT value of half or 3/2 of the original value.

2.PNG

Can anyone help me how the rotated rectangle ROI works and how to solve the above problem.

Thank all

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,497 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vu_Anh

You have to modify ROI.  You can use "IMAQ transform ROI" function to change the rotation center from the center of rectangle to left top point of rectangle.

2020-09-02_144225.png

2020-09-02_144154.png

Message 2 of 5
(1,448 Views)

You can revert labview 2019 to 2018 ? Thank you your comment

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,437 Views)

The attachment has been saved for LV2018.

Message 4 of 5
(1,434 Views)

Thank you very much. Change the rotation center from the center of rectangle to left top point of rectangle is the crux of this problem. It really works

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,430 Views)