cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVT Marlin not recognized by Measurement and Automation Explorer

Solved!
Go to solution

@ Bernardo

Yes, the camera is working with other computers. I tried it with a computer running windows XP and Labview 8.5. I installed the Vimba software and it's working fine.

@gege91

I don't have the "Parameters" folder on the Key Registry. What is the driver that you're using for the camera?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,238 Views)

I do not have it anymore but I think I was using NI IMAQ dx

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(1,233 Views)

Update:

I unistalled and reinstalled the same version of LabView and respective drivers and I cannot communicate with any camera, be it Marlin, Guppy or Pyke. I get the following error message: Error 0xBFF69001 Internal Error.

I have no idea why is this happening.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(1,232 Views)

Hello Felipe, 

if Vimba is still installed, then deactivate the (Intek) Firewire drivers of your Firewire card. Use the Microsoft legacy drivers of Windows10 instead. That will let you see the cameras again. 

Bernardo Luck // Applications Engineer
Allied Vision Technologies GmbH
Klaus-Groth-Str. 1, 22926 Ahrensburg, Germany
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,230 Views)

I uninstalled the Vimba software. I had already faced that issue before.

Now I can see the Guppy and Pyke in the MAX, but when I try to get an image from them I receive the previous error message.

For the IEEE 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller I'm using the VIA 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller, I don't know if this is the one I should be using.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,228 Views)

It may be that your windows 10 do not have the legacy drivers. You can download them from here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2970191/firewire-port-based-device-does-not-work-correctly-...

Those driver should work also on windows 10. The instructions to set the legacy drivers is also on the link that I sent you.

Altough the 

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(1,225 Views)

I've already installed the legacy drivers but nothing changed.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(1,222 Views)

I can offer you a remote session in order to check your system. For that we need to go through the formal way, this means via Allied Vision's support system. Please fill the formular at our website: https://www.alliedvision.com/en/support/contact-support-and-repair.html

We can do the remote session tomorrow at 3pm CET if this is ok for you. 

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(1,218 Views)

That's perfect for me. I've already filled the questionnaire. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(1,214 Views)