From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

MATRIXx

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PID

I have built a PID controller in labview. Ive been using time domain math, integral and continous calculation. And it works well. But I need a anti wind up.

Is there a easy way to build this? I want to build it my self, and not use the PID block. If anyone could make an easy example for me it would be great.

I have tried with case loops etc but I dont get it to work properly.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(12,735 Views)

Hello Remie,

For questions about LabVIEW, you should post in the LabVIEW discussion forum.  This form is for MATRIXx which is a different product.  Also, is there any particular reason you don't want to use the functionality in the PID block from the PID and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit?

Regards,

Angela M

Staff Product Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(12,734 Views)
The reason for not wanting to use the PID block is that I want to get the value from 

Ygain, Yintegration, Yderivation and Y total. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(12,727 Views)
anyone?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(12,698 Views)

Hello Remie,

As mentioned before, this forum is for questions related to the MATRIXx product, so I don't think users in this forum will have much advice on how to implement what you are asking in LabVIEW.  I see that you have already started a thread with the same question in the LabVIEW forum, so this discussion should be continued on that thread.

Thank you,

Angela M

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(12,696 Views)
sorry, I wrote in wronge post.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(12,694 Views)