LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waveform chart

Solved!
Go to solution

i have a system that captures and graph a values on waveform chart and i want the waveform chart that graph the values of full day.... how i can graph values of full day?  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,093 Views)

I am not sure what you ask.

So here are some questions:

1) What version of LV are you running?

2) What are these values (what type)?

3) How often you send them to the graph?

4) What do you mean by "Can i graph values of full day?"

In fact if you can post your code it would be much easier to give you some help

Dimitrios

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,080 Views)

the waveform chart graph 3 value acquired from NI 6008 as double. I use a labview 2009 Enviroment.

The system acquire h24 and i want that a waveform chart have a x-axis 00.00 to 23.59 of day and change in the next day.

sorry for my english but i'm italian.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,077 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Loopin3

Right that’s better although you haven’t answered how fast you acquiring data. I never had a requirement like that but I put something together. I am not sure if that’s the best way of doing that but I couldn’t think of anything else. 

So what I did, I have created a while loop that runs once a second (1000ms delay) and used some random number 0-100 to be displayed on the chart. 

To get the 24Hr I have right-clicked the chart and chose Properties ---->Display Format (tab). I have selected Time(X-Axis) type to be Absolute Time and ticked the 24-hour option. Then I have changed Chart History Length to 100000 and manually changed the Axis end point to 23:59:59. Have a look on the VI below. 

Make sure that X-Axis is not Auto-Scaling. 

I think it works but I am not that happy with that solution. Any other ideas?

Dimitrios

Message 4 of 4
(3,052 Views)