LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selected with rectangular

Hi all

I wanted to select part of my image with rectangular and I like to see exactly this part  in another Intensity graph, I use this code that I attached but when I selected some part , I see another part in different coordinate.how can I see the exactly part that I selected?

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(2,744 Views)

I don't undertsnad your question, can you repeat it, this time more clearly and in a structured manner?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(2,737 Views)

In my code, I select a part of image to show in region of interest(Intensity Graph 2), but instead of selected part (using rectangular shape ), non related part appears in my region of interest window (Intensity Graph 2).

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(2,733 Views)

Did you select the part you want through Clamp function? I couldn't open you Vi as my LabVIEW version is different to yours. Are the below links useful?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/82C6023BCC87F5CA86256F38006D2C98#Q5

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/82C6023BCC87F5CA86256F38006D2C98#Q6

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(2,731 Views)

No, I did not use Clamp function.

I use the Plot Images to put a rectangular overlay on the Intensity Graph.

I attached the pictures of my code.

Regards

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(2,726 Views)

Did you read the links I send over? Or were they not useful?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(2,723 Views)

Thanks,I saw this links before but they were not useful for my aim.

I use Intensity Graph and that has not some cursor like Image display (if you see in Image display, you can see some cursor like rectangular selection) then I need definition rectangular selection first but I can not controll the coordinate of my rectangular.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(2,721 Views)

Does the Intensity Graph have a "coords to XY" property? Perhaps get an array subset of the data bounded by the coordinates.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(2,706 Views)

The Intensity Graph have some property like "curser XY".I use one example for my code that in this example used for "Plot Bounds" property and it shows me some minus valuse! I want to find reletive between my rectangular coordinate and this numbers.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(2,699 Views)

I was thinking of the data itself. This is messy code, and my LV2012 is down, at the moment, so I can only see your jpgs above, but this is what I was thinking:

IntensitySubset.png

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(2,691 Views)