LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

required in labview project

hello sir/madam,

I am working on labview project.i am learning myself and implementing the logic.

I had a doubt.does using merge function will effect ohter signal.suppose i am merging two signals using merge function.so will one signal effect other signal after merging.waiting for your positive reply

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,087 Views)

Hello

You're giving very little details about what type of signal you want to merge, can you please explain a bit more so we can try to give you a helpful answer?

If you could post the code (VIs) that can show what you mean by "merging signals" it would help a lot.

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,083 Views)

I assume that the OP is talking about the "Merge Signals" from the express palette.

If so, no, it is not harmful; the signals will NOT have issues like cross-talking or whatsoever.

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,065 Views)

hello,

First of all thank you for your response.i have cleared my doubt about merging any number of signals and displaying it on waveform chart.

I have other doubt.So there are two signals.As one have 8 value and other has 10 value.i have merged this two signals using merge functions.now at output of merge signal is a single wire.From that single wire i have extracted one signal by specifying channel number.say that signal value is 8.i have done subtraction operation on that single.now this subtracted signal i have merged with already merged signals.so my question is now value 8 should be overriden bt this subtracted value and on chart it should show subtracted value and value 10 which is not operated.bt i am getting three graphs.one is value with 8 ,other with value 10 and other with subtracted value.bt i dont value value 8 on graph instead i need subtracted value and value 10 on graph.i even have attached the code .pls suggest me the solutions.

waiting for your response.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,060 Views)