LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiving double type array send by zigbee in labview

Solved!
Go to solution

My question is simple. Can I receive a double data type array send by xbee and received by xbee interfaced with LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,629 Views)
Answer is simple - yes.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,621 Views)

Can you refer me to some helpful vi or link? I have vi but it reads values in hex. But I want the received value in double.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,611 Views)
The VI is receiving whatever is being sent on the other end. What is the transmitter xbee connected to? If you are unhappy with the sent data, you need to change the programming at that end. If the transmitter is converting dbl to a hex string, your VI can do the opposite.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,589 Views)

So here is complete description of my problem.....

My sending data zigbee is attached to tiva C series microcontrolller and i am sending an array of double data type by using uart of this microcontroller to sending zigbee.The array is

double abc[7] = {22,33,88,77.7,88,21};

My vi is working good for character array but not for double data type array.What is the problem? Kindly help me out.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,535 Views)
I'm not familiar with the micro and the function. Does it send it as ASCII text or split it into multiple bytes? If multiple bytes, you probably just need to typecast those bytes into a dbl.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,511 Views)
What about vi graphical code?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,497 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ZohaibRamzane
It does not solve my problem. But when I use string to byte array fuction after visa read, it solves my problem completely. Thankyou
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,419 Views)