LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quadrature array indexing problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone. I'm working ona program to read the angle input of a quadrature encoder. I get the readings just fine but I'm trying to export the data into an array for excel as well as get the minimum and maximum angle read by the encoder. My program seems to just overwrite the initial array value instead of indexing. the file saved is always just one value - the last value read by the program. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,247 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Oprahs_Mustache

Give this a go.

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
Message 2 of 5
(2,232 Views)

is there any way you could save this for labview 2009 or just a screen shot of the block diagram? I can't open 2011 files... Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,211 Views)

I would encourage you to check out this forum for getting your VI's downconverted.

Downconvert VI Requests

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Downconvert-VI-Requests/m-p/1067229/highlight/true#M473172

These request don't usually take more than a day or two.  But with that said, here is the VI you asked for 🙂

Message 4 of 5
(2,188 Views)

Thank you Ben-N for the conversion. I wasn't aware of the downconversion forum and will be sure to post any more requests of that nature in there.

.:aCe:. , your solution worked perfectly! thank you for the help!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,174 Views)